Terms And Conditions
1. All the applicants hereby authorize Visa And More to submit their passport or visa application to the Consulate/Embassy/Passport Agency on their behalf.
2. Applicants are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the applications.
3. Your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions herein signifies that you understand and agree to the following:
➔ We act as your limited agent for the limited purpose of submitting and facilitating your application through a courier (“Agent”). We cannot accept responsibility for delays in or loss of any document(s) by any party not directly under our control, including, but not limited to, Travel
Agents, Consulates, Embassies, Passport Offices, or any other Entities or any delivery-service involved in handling documents.
➔ You understand that you are paying an additional fee to Visa And More and that you are still responsible for government fees which will be paid directly by you.
➔ We do not issue your passport or other travel documents. We help you submit and retrieve your travel documents as your authorized Agent, in a timely manner - as soon as they are issued by the competent authority(ies).
➔ We have no control over the decisions made by Issuing Authorities regarding denial or approval of any travel document. We have no control over issuing authorities requirements for additional supporting documents and/or additional supporting requirements based upon the information submitted by you whether directly or through us as your agent. We have no control over the substance and/or completeness of your applications and statements made therein that may affect the decision to either approve or deny your travel documents. You understand that you are solely responsible for completeness and accuracy of the information submitted to any Agency for issuance of requested travel documents or approval. We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer upon our suspicion or belief that information may be inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise deficient. Such refusal or service is at our sole discretion. Our maximum liability for refusal of service is limited to the amount of fee paid to and collected by us from you under all circumstances, without limitation.
➔ We have no control over official requirements of any issuing agency. Requirements for issuance of travel documents can and do change often. We cannot be held responsible for changes in official requirements whether mandatory or otherwise. We will attempt to notify you of any such changes as they become available.
➔ Visa And More its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees shall not provide any guarantee, express or implied. Liability is limited to fees paid. Visa And More, its owners, agents and affiliates, its employees shall not be liable for its ordinary negligence. You hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Visa And More, its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees for any and all liability related to ordering and delivery of your passport, even if it is due to their own negligence.
➔ If your required documentation and/or supporting documentation is not received by us in the specified time period (typically 3-4 business days, but sooner depending upon service requested or required) additional charges may be incurred by you to facilitate service to provide a passport or other travel document by the departure date listed by you in your order form. We cannot guarantee that even with additional fees or charges that such documents will be provided by your listed departure date when your required documentation is not received by us in the specified time period.
➔ If you cancel within 24 hours (or next business day if applicable) of placing your order and you have not been placed on the manifest, you may request a refund of your purchase subject to a non-refundable $60.00 fee. A refund request form must be completed and submitted within 72 hours of cancellation. Placement on the manifest means that after speaking with a representative, a reservation of limited capacity has been placed on your behalf, at which point no refund will be issued. If you cancel anytime thereafter, you will be held responsible for the full amount of your expediting fee. However, your account will remain active for 6 months from the date your order is placed and may be processed at anytime throughout that period. You understand by agreeing to the terms herein that you have purchased the service stated,
therefore, due to such acceptance, refunds are not possible for any reason (including, but not
● Flight Cancellations, Missing Flights, Flight Delays or other Travel Itinerary Changes.
● Delays in passport or other travel document deliveries.
● Lost, stolen or misplaced tickets.
● Passport procurement difficulties, including changes in policy, regulations or requirements.
● Incompleteness or inaccuracy of required filing information.
(THE FOREGOING LIST IS REPRESENTATIVE ONLY).
4. We guarantee our service and delivery of your documents, but our maximum liability to any customer is the amount of fee paid to and collected by us under all circumstances from you, without limitation.
5. Visa And More is not accountable for any information, omissions or errors written on the website or on the application form. The maximum liability for any circumstance will not exceed the purchase price.
6. We will issue refunds when we have not processed your application and on a case to case basis.
7. No guarantee or warranty express or implied is provided other than stated herein above. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for direct or consequential damages of any kind.
Furthermore, the parties agree that the sole venue for any litigation shall be exclusively in Fort Bend County, Texas.